top of page
Time & Location
Mar 03, 2022, 1:30 PM – 2:45 PM PST
About the Event
Regardless of what industry you hail from or how large of a company you may be, no business is immune to cyber threats. Join us as we discuss the benefits of strategic resource management and how other companies have avoided or navigated serious cyber incidents through effective planning. We will then break into smaller groups to take a closer at the best practices board members should take into consideration when evaluating their own cyber incident prevention and preparation plans.
Facilitated Discussion Questions:
- How does your organization prepare and plan for cyber incidents?
- If you could implement one thing in your environment to help avoid cyber incidents, what would it be?
- Looking back over the past 18 months, what is one key takeaway that you want to avoid/or continue within the next 18 months?
- What have you found to be the best way to communicate cyber incidents to the board?
- Do you consider third parties and cloud providers to be a significant risk as it relates to cyber incidents?If so, what do you currently do to avoid these risks?
bottom of page